Lee 101Z vintage Japanese, white selvage denim jeans. A replica of the jeans that The Beatles wore in 1966 for a Scandinavian photo shoot. 5 pockets, zip fly with 2 tone stitching and original badging. High quality, premium 13.5oz left hand, sanforized Japanese selvage denim, classic U shaped crotch, UFO rivets, produced on narrow US looms. Measurements pre soak: Waist: 43,0 cm Thighs: 30,0 cm Front rise: 31,0 cm Inseam: 87,0 cm Hem: 21,0 cm Length: 117,5 cm Measurements post soak (4,5 hours in warm water): Waist: 42,5 cm Thighs: 29,0 cm Front rise: 30,0 cm Inseam: 85,5 cm Hem: 21,0 cm Length: 116,0 The color didn't change much after the soak.
Comments
Just couple of question would like to ask you if you don't mind. Is there any tool you will use when developing those vintage look jeans? I could see the CIRCULAR mark on your back pocket....I read some info. on the MyNudieJeans about this thing, but what exactly do you use to creat that circular look.
Cause I been thinking to have that on my jeans as well.
And what type of job do you do? Cause I tried to wear my Nudies and Edwin as often as I could, but I don't see I am getting the same result as you do.....so just interesting in what type of job you do that allow you to wear your jeans and make them into the look you have on your blog.
Many Many Thanks!!
KAI